26 de novembro de 2010


Yeah, but I had worked for this older man, and once he told me that he had spent all of his life thinking about his career and his work, and... he was 52 and it suddenly struck him that he had never really given anything of himself. His life was for no one, and nothing. He was almost crying saying that. Y'know, I believe if there's any kind of God, it wouldn't be in any of us. Not you, or me... but just this little space in between. If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone, sharing something. I know, its almost impossible to succeed, but... who cares, really?

Celine said in before sunrise

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Beijos doces e coloridos para quem fez a doçura de vir deixar um carinho... Lhe desejo mais amor, mais vida, mais felicidade!